Monday, November 28, 2011

Are you Reach Ready?

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Just wanted to tell everyone at microsoft that  Halo : Reach  is a flop.

I waited for this game to come out and all i got inreturn was the feeling i was being made fun of.

1. Halo waypoint wants me to play every crappy halo game ever made or else im incomplete.

2.  Halo : reach  wants me to play every crappy halo game ever made or else im incomplete.

3. Halo: reach  keeps showing me the new x-box 360 as if im out of style  

4. Halo: reach  has too many network problems,  game play is interupted way to often.

5. More than half the mutiplayer maps are maps i allready played a million times in Halo 2.

6. I can go back and play Call of duty: modern warfare 2  and not have any ofthese problems.

7 you guys really need to figure this out because next time i wont buy from microsoft.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment